Candidates who had registered for AP ICET 2023 Part 1 can view the consequence on the official website- icet-sche.aptonline.in
Observe these steps to test the seat allotment consequence for AP ICET 2023 Part 1
Step 1: Go to the official web site of AP ICET 2023 – https://icet-sche.aptonline.in/ICET/Views/CollegeWiseAllotmentReport.aspx
Step 2: Click on on the choice ‘college-wise allotment particulars’
Step 3: Login utilizing the username and password used throughout registration for the seat allotment spherical.
Step 4: A listing of the scholars with seats assigned in Part 1 admissions spherical shall be displayed.
Step 5: Obtain the AP ICET 2023 seat allotment consequence and save as PDF for future reference.
Alternately, candidates can test the consequence by clicking on the direct link. Candidates shall be required to log in utilizing their ‘Corridor Ticket No.’ and Date of beginning.
Candidates who’re shortlisted via the results of Seat allotment Part 1 , shall be required to report back to the respective allotted establishment to substantiate their admission from October 4. Candidates shall be required to succeed in the allotted establishment together with important paperwork for admission functions. Failing to substantiate their seat throughout the stipulated time will end in a lapse of the identical. As per the notification, lessons are additionally anticipated to start out shortly after completion of the admission course of.
Important listing of paperwork
Candidates shall be required to submit the next paperwork as mandated by the council:
- AP ICET-2023 Corridor Ticket
- AP ICET-2023 Rank Card
- Diploma Marks Memos/Consolidated marks memo
- Diploma Provisional Certificates
- Intermediate Marks Memo/Diploma Marks memo
- S.S.C. or its equal Marksheet
- Examine Certificates from Class IX to Diploma
- Residence Certificates (if the candidate has no institutionalized training) for Non-public candidates of AP state.
- Residence certificates of both guardian in AP for 10 years (excluding durations of employment exterior Andhra Pradesh) for Non-Native Candidates.
- Newest legitimate Earnings Certificates or Ration Card issued by the competent authority with the candidate’s identify.
- Caste Certificates issued by competent authority for SC/ST/BC candidates.
- Economically Weaker Part (EWS) certificates if relevant.
- Native standing certificates if relevant; this is applicable to candidates who moved from Telangana to Andhra Pradesh inside seven years from June 2, 2014.
This isn’t an exhaustive listing, please seek advice from the official web site for detailed tips.
The AP ICET is a state-level entrance examination carried out for admission to first-year Grasp of Enterprise Administration (MBA) and Grasp of Pc Purposes (MCA) packages in universities and faculties in Andhra Pradesh. The AP ICET is carried out by Sri Krishnadevaraya College, Ananthapuramu on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Increased Schooling (APSCHE).
#ICET #seat #allotment #part #consequence #Launched #cets.apsche.ap.gov.in #Direct #hyperlink #Occasions #India